If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Michigan.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, March 21, 2011

Michigan ready to ban burning of household trash

Michigan ready to ban burning of household trash
Posted by Atreus

This is the first I've heard of this. I don't burn a lot of household trash except for items that need to be shredded to protect myself from identity theft.

I wonder if this mean I can't burn the small limbs that fall out of the trees on my property that I rake up in a pile and set on fire or have a campfire in my back yard anymore?

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/article/20110321/NEWS01/303210004/Michigan-ready-ban-burning-household-trash-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Michigan Forum at www.MichiganPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

MichiganPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Michigan Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.